Pursuant to the provisions of Law 34/2002 of 11th July governing Information Society and E-Commerce Services, we inform you that the website www.escorpion.com is the property of Branding 1929, SLU, which makes the following information available to you:
1. Branding 1929, SLU is a commercial company registered in the Commercial Registry of Barcelona, Volume 43656, Folio 107, Page B-434.643, Entry 1, VAT No. B65977373, with corporate address at c/ València, 229, principal, 08007 Barcelona and engaged in the following activities:
- "The processing and manufacture, wholesale and retail sale, import and export of wool fibres, cotton, silk, artificial fibres, other various and their mixes, and all kinds of fabrics.”
- "The production, wholesale and retail sale, import and export of all kinds of garments, dresses, and the export of all kinds of garments, dresses and clothing.”
- “The acquisition and concession of exclusivity for the sale of manufactured garments, and the exhibition, either direct or commissioned to third parties via a catwalk show, of models of manufactured garments.”
- “The acquisition, use, exploitation, rental and concession of patents, brands, commercial and industrial procedures and production exclusivity for all kinds of garments.
- “The use, exploitation, sale, rental, import and export of made-to-measure production designs of all kinds of garments for menswear, womenswear and childrenswear and accessories, and their adjustment and retouching.
- “Wholesale and retail sale, import and export of all kinds of leather goods and similar items made from leather or other material imitating or substituting leather.”
2. You can get in touch by writing to the postal address shown or by telephone, fax or email:
Telephone: +34 938 030 500
Fax: +93.938 035 209
3. This website was created by Branding 1929, SLU for information purposes. The use of this website is subject to the following conditions of use. Please read them carefully. Accessing this website and using the materials contained therein implies that you have red and accept these conditions unreservedly.
The use of this website is subject to the following conditions of use. Please read them carefully. Accessing this website and using the materials contained therein implies that you have read and accept these conditions unreservedly.
1.- Conditions of use
1.1 This website contains materials prepared by Branding 1929, SLU for information purposes only.
1.2 Given that the website includes links that may take the user to other websites managed by third parties, Branding 1929, SLU will not answer for the content or state of said websites, nor does this entail a recommendation or approval of their content.
2. – Liability limitation
2.1 The user uses this website under his own liability. Neither Branding 1929, SLU nor the people of its organisation are liable for errors or omissions with regard to its content that is for information purposes only. Nor is Branding 1929, SLU liable for any damage that may result from the use of this website or any action carried out based on the information provided therein.
3. - Intellectual property rights
3.1 All rights on the entirety of the content of this website are reserved in favour of Branding 1929, SLU, be these texts, images, sound, files, brands, logos, colour combinations or any other element, its structure of design, the selection and form of presentation of the materials included therein and the computer software required for its operation, access and use, are protected by industrial and intellectual property rights held by Branding 1929, SLU
3.2 The reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, provision to the public and, in general, any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the content of this website, as well as its design and the selection and form of presentation of the materials included therein are prohibited.
3.3 Decompiling, disassembling or carrying out reverse engineering, as well as deleting, altering, bypassing or manipulating any protection device or security systems that may be installed therein are prohibited.
4. – Data protection
Pursuant to the provisions of Article 5 of the LOPD, any users asked for personal data or from whom personal data is obtained through the Branding 1929, SLU website will be expressly, precisely and unequivocally informed of the following:
• The existence of a data file, the purpose of data collection and the recipients of the information.
• The compulsory or voluntary nature of his response to any questions put to him.
• The consequences of obtaining data and of not providing it.
• The possibility of exercising rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, and the management before which they can be exercised, as well as the procedure that users should follow, whether electronic, postal, telephone or any other.
• The identity and management of the party responsible for the file.
4.2 Consent of the interested party
The user voluntarily provides his personal data via the Internet and it is, therefore, understood that he consents to the use thereof under the terms in which he has been suitably informed.
The holder may revoke his consent for the use of his data by making use of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
4.3 Uses and purposes
The personal data collected via the website is only suitable, pertinent and non-excessive in relation to the scope and determined, explicit and lawful purposes for which it is obtained.
Said data will not be used for purposes other than those for which it is requested.
4.4 Cancellation of data
As set out by the LOPD, the data will be cancelled at the initiative of Branding 1929, SLU when it is no longer necessary or pertinent for whatever purpose it may have been collected.
It will also be cancelled when so requested by the interested party.
Cancellation will give lead to the data being blocked, which will only be stored to be made available to public administrations, judges and courts, to deal with potential liabilities resulting from its use during the statute of limitations thereof. Once the statute of limitations has elapsed, it should be deleted.
4.5 Access to data on behalf of third parties
If there are any third parties who need to participate in the development of the relationship with users, the respective access agreement set forth in Article 2 of the LOPD will be signed.
Said agreement will establish that the company charged with the use will use the data solely in accordance with the instructions of the party responsible for the use, and will not apply or use it with purposes other than those appearing in the aforementioned agreement, and will not communicate it, not even to other persons for its preservation, and that once the contractual provision has been fulfilled, it should be destroyed or returned to the party responsible for the use, as well as any support or documents recording any personal data subject to use.
4.6 Communication of data
No transfer or communication of data is provided for.
4.7 Security measures
Branding 1929, SLU informs you that it has implemented in its information systems security measures pertaining to the level required by Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21st December, which approves the Regulations of the Development of Statutory Law 15/1999 of 13th December governing Personal Data Protection, and that said measures are those required to prevent its unauthorised alteration, loss, use or access.
4.8 User rights
In relation to data collected in the manner set forth in the above paragraphs, the user may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition recognised by Statutory Law 15/1999 of 13th December governing Personal Data Protection. These rights may be exercised by the user or, if applicable, by whoever represents him, through a duly signed request addressed to Branding 1929, SLU, c/ València, 229, principal, 08007 Barcelona, Spain. The request should contain the first and last names of the user, address for the purposes of notices, photocopy of the national identity document or passport, specific content of the request or right being exercised and documentation, if applicable.
- Google Analytics, used by the analytical data registry on the Internet.
- Facebook, used by social media sharing buttons.
- Twitter, used by social media sharing buttons.
- Pinterest, used by social media sharing buttons.
By using this website, the user consents to the use of data collected via cookies on behalf of Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, for the aforementioned purposes.
4.10 Comercial communications via email or equivalent means.
The user, by providing his personal data, expressly consents to the sending of any commercial communications on products, services, offers and news that we consider to be of your interest in relation to our activity.
In any case, Branding 1929, SLU will use the data provided by users via the website with the upmost confidentiality and in accordance with the regulations in effect with regard to personal data protection.